Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day...a day late!  Better late than never, I always say. ha ha  :)  I've been busy though...I started my Spring Break a LITTLE early and flew out Wednesday for Park City, Utah.  I know, I am crazy....possibly the only person going towards colder weather rather than somewhere tropical.  But, we always have a blast out here.  We landed in Salt Lake and drove to Park City...had a difficult time getting to our rental home because it was snowing so HARD!  The fresh powder made for a great day skiing yesterday. And we certainly couldn't hit the slopes without a little green on...here is me with the girls!!
By the time we enrolled the kiddos in ski school, all of us adults had gotten our gear on and lift tickets purchased, we had time for about 3 runs plus lunch.  Check out one of my views before I skied down the mountain. 
Breathtaking!  
Anyways....off to ice skate and tube today! :)  Happy Spring Break!!

0 comments: