Monday, July 4, 2011

CHEAP back to school deals!

So.....I must confess. In addition to being obsessed with blogs, I'm slightly obsessed with coupons. Shew...there, I said it! ha I'm in LOVE with extra care bucks from CVS and register rewards from Walgreens! In addition, I'm always looking for great back to school items and wanting to score the cheapest deals I can find for my classroom.  When doing my weekly rundown on coupons, I came across some steals finds that were too good not to share. Get your printer and scissors ready, ladies! Here are some great deals at Target. Hit up your school supply aisle and grab these items to add to your back to school pile. 
Papermate Eagle Pens 10 ct $1.02
Final price: $0.02

Bic Cristal Easy Glide 10 ct Pens $1.02
Final price: $0.49 each
*This coupon is $1 off of 2, so you must purchase 2-10 ct. packs to make it work! :)

Sharpie Super Twin Tip Permanent Marker 1 ct $1.84
Final price: $0.84

Scotch Magic Tape — $1 (in School Supply section)
Use $1/1 Scotch tape coupon
Final price: Free after coupon! 


Once you click the Target printable link, you can scroll through the pages of coupons until you find the ones that match up with the deals.  Check the box that says "select to print" and clip your coupons to get your deals! Also, next time you're at Walmart, take this printable with you (below) and pick up some FREE band aids for your desk. These are great for yourself, your students, OR give them to your school nurse.  Print them multiple times and pick up multiple boxes. Hope this helps your purse as much as it does mine. :) Happy "back to school" shopping! ~Miss E

NexCare Bandages~ $1.00
$1.00/1 Printable Here

4 comments:

Teaching with Grace said...

These are fabulous deals! Thank you so much for posting about these!

Miss Kindergarten said...

Freakin awesome! I am just as obsessed with coupons! I'm pretty sure teacher blogs, coupons and Target are tied for 1st place on my obsession list ;)

Thanks for sharing!
Hadar

Mrs. Johnson said...

Oh goody! I'm happy to know that I'm not the only teacher out there OBSESSED with couponing!

Erin Eberhart said...

Yay!! I'm glad I'm not the only one. I printed multiple coupons and scored the deal several times. Hope it works for you all, too! Enjoy! :)