Thursday, July 7, 2011

HELP me, please!

I need some help! I'm over my blog design and am wanting something more personalized and professional. All of the places I've checked with either cost a fortune or have an extremely long waiting period!  :( Who wants to wait 3-4 months or have to take out a small loan to pay for a cute blog? BOO, not me....I'm wanting something presh and in a reasonable time period. So I was thinking...who better to ask than my bloggy friends! Any ideas? Help is wanted.  Thanks everyone!  ~Miss E

6 comments:

Miss Kindergarten said...

your blog design is stikin' adorable!!! I say keep it the way it is!

Hadar

Mrs. Saoud said...

Go to adori graphic and look through their complete blog designs for free.

It comes with headers, sidebar icons, post dividers all set up within their code.

They have really cute designs for free!!!

Cheryl
Primary Graffiti

Erin Eberhart said...

Hadar - You're so sweet! Thank you :)

Cheryl - I'm going now! Thanks for the tip. Free sounds great to me. Whoo hoo.

Teaching with Grace said...

You could try doing it yourself! I could never find a background that I really liked so I just go with out. I wish I could make a cuter header though. I simply found some freebie scrapbook downloads and used Picasa to create a collage. Then uploaded my collage to photobucket and replaced my header with the image. I love changing it up though! Good luck :)

Jennifer
Classic Crafter

Miss Nguyen's Class said...

leelou also have great freebies for blog designs!

http://leelou-freelayouts.blogspot.com/p/free-blog-templates-and-backgrounds.html

Anonymous said...

Checkout Dreamlike Magic. Her blogs are really cute. Here is her blog http://www.dreamlikemagicblog.com/ She has an ETSY store that you can buy a premade design or talk to her and have her make one for you. She did mine. It was reasonable and had it within 2 days!
Tammy
Live Love Laugh Everyday In Kindergarten