Sunday, December 18, 2011

Currently December

Farley over at Oh Boy 4th grade is hosting her monthly Currently. My favorite! And because I've neglected my blog so much lately, I thought I'd join in on the fun and not feel as guilty. I have a million Christmas pictures and fun classroom happenings, dying to make their debut! ;-) Anyways, here it is...be sure to head over to Farley's blog and check out what others have written. 


What do you think? ha ha Off to bed...yawn. Here's hoping the antibiotics kick in SOON!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I think your "card" is hilarious! And we are stalking the same blog!! Too funny!! (hope you feel better soon!)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Unknown said...

your card is so adorable!

Jessica said...

Thanks girl!Loving your Grinch Day post.

Heather's Heart said...

Your blog always makes me think of my Letter Detective activities. I would love for you to visit my blog and maybe grab some of my *freebies* for your K kiddos.

Your blog is just adorable!

Kristin said...

I love your card!!! That's too funny!!!! :) Hope you feel better soon!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Chrissy said...

The card is great! I hope you are feeling better; I've had surgery because of chronic sinus infections and I feel your pain!

Have a sweet break! ReadWriteSing

Tricia said...

I am a new follower. Happy new year.

Mobile app development company said...

Informative and helpful Post. Thanks for sharing. I want to share information about the Hybrid App Development Company in Maharashtra, India. Welcome to Maharashtra's premier hybrid app development company, where innovation meets excellence! Based in the vibrant state of Maharashtra, India, our company specializes in crafting cutting-edge hybrid mobile applications that cater to a diverse range of needs. With a strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction, we pride ourselves on delivering top-notch solutions that seamlessly blend native and web technologies.