Thursday, April 4, 2013

April Homework Pack

We've posted our April Homework Pack and I wanted to share a sneak peek! I've partnered with Katie Mense from Little Kinder Warriors and we are creating a series of monthly homework packs. Ya'll, these things are the best. I've had such a great response from them in my own classroom and the monthly family projects are a HIT! You MUST check them out. If this is something you are debating, look them over, and add them to your wish list for next school year. Seriously! This month's pack includes themes such as: insects, dinosaurs, oviparous animals, baseball, and Earth Day. There are a variety of activities to choose from and the pack is filled with Common Core aligned products. Each week has 5 different calendar options to choose from and a printable is included for every activity. Hop on over to Katie's store and check this $8 pack out (or just click on the preview below). If you have any ideas for next month's activities - we would LOVE to hear them! As always, thank you for your continued support and patience with Katie and I. We love you all so much and appreciate you even more! We hope you like what you see. Happy Spring!

1 comments:

robyn said...

I LOVE these packets! I have purchased every single month that you both have created! WE LOVE THEM!