Monday, July 1, 2013

It is July 1st already!?

Hey bloggers. Is it seriously July 1st already? Ohmiword. Time must slow down. I'm linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy Fourth Grade for her monthly currently. 
I just love these things. I MUST do better about participating in them and not going months in between. I also vow to participate in more linkys, read more bloggers' posts, and comment more on my friends' blogs. Will ya hold me to it? Anyways, here goes...
On another note....I took a hiatus from my current TpT adhd and decided to finish a few of my products that have been looming around on my desktop. I seriously start one pack, and then go to another, and another...and maybe come back around to the original one later. Does anyone else do this? Oh look...there's a squirrel. Do I need medication? I've had packs I started MONTHS ago that I've not finished. Grrr...no wonder I only have 20 some products in my store. ha ha #lame Anywhoo...I finished 2 packs and posted within 2 days. Holy Mother...someone call Guinness Book of World Records! hee 
My students do well with blends/diagraphs, but need some type of reference. I put together these cards to serve as a reminder. They're great on a bulletin board, to use during a whole group lesson, or to hole punch and put on a book ring for writing center. This 31 page pack can be yours for only $3.50!
Here's a sweet little Schedulin' pack I made to coordinate with a friend's classroom. It includes 8 programmable analog clocks, 4 digital, 12 subject signs, 1 blank sign, and 8 decorative accents. It's easy to promote time management with this pack and can be yours for just $3. Hop on over to my TpT store and check them out. And while you're clicking away....have you made the switch to blog lovin' yet? Be sure to follow me there, please. Just click the image below. Happy Monday sweet friends. Hugs!

4 comments:

Kristin Young said...

I thought I was the only one with horrible follow-through!! Seriously, why do I start units then start something else before finishing the first one?! My goal is to get them wrapped up & posted this summer, too. Thanks for the inspiration!! :)

Have a great last month...that is really early to go back. Take at least one day a week to do nothing but be lazy & give yourself the chance to get bored. That's an assignment, missy! ;)

Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

lizC said...

Wow! August 1st is so early! Enjoy every minute of July!

I have a Master's in Curriculum & Instruction too! Neat :)

Love your blog, and I'm so glad I found you!

-Liz
TheHappyTeacher

Unknown said...

Love those posters!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Jane said...

I found you through Farley!

I am impressed you finished two products in two days. And they look great!

Wow-you go back in month - enjoy it!

Jane
Learning in the Little Apple